WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Coming out stories

Recently I've been thinking about my personal coming out story and it got me to thinking "You know I'm not the only person in the world who has come out." So I decided to look up some other stories, here's what I found.

Btw this guy ^ is HOT!




WOW who does that^ sound like (me!)

Another hottie ^ Good story

Seeing these videos makes me look back on how I came out... again DO NOT COME OUT ON FACEBOOK! I just feel so comfortable with myself when I watch these videos I just want to talk to these people cause I feel like I know them. I still have yet to tell my grandparents but hope to in the near future. I hope all goes well for me :)

So now I'm looking again at coming out stories and I come Across THIS:


AND THIS:

 WOW WHAT LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment