WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Post

Well everyone, I've got news. Guess who's gonna do an amature photo shoot... THIS GUY!!! The idea came to me while watching a LogoTV Documentary called Pretty Boys. It's about this modle and how he's just some regular guy, but that's not important. The important thing is that I've desided to model. Just think about it, tons of free shit, great pay, awsome work hours, and a bunch of other shit! Honestly I have had a perfessional modeling agent tell me that I could have a future in modeling if I wanted. At the time I thought nothing of it , but now I'm starting to see the possibilites. I've asked a friend of mine Rachel Parker to help me (she's a former model) and I'm really excited about the shoot. I can't wait!

As for an update on what I've been up to these past few weeks, I went back to St. Louis to see my family, possibly 'see' Tyler, and go on a float trip. Sadly I was unable to 'see' Tyler because he had to go out of town. I did stay at my grandparents house with my two little cousins; God damn if I ever have kids someone please kill me. As for the float trip, it was fun... until I fell in the mud trying to walk up a hill.

That's pretty much all I've been up to. I will post the pics from the up-coming shoot, so stay tuned for those. I was also thinking about expanding my blog and doing talky blogs (youtube videos), but we'll have to see how things lay out first. As always stay beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment