WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Uggs are UGGLY! and other thoughts :)

Well everyone, today was one of those kind of days, but not in a bad sense. What I mean is that it's one of those days thats hard to describe, ya know. Have you ever been so tired that everything becomes 100x funnier for no reason. I guess that's how today went for me. I was actually fairly busy to day. For starters I had a job interview with PacSun (That went very well) and I got my hair cut at my favorite place in the entire world A Wild Hair Salon (Below Aspire, across from skaggs) It's owned by some of nicest guys you will ever meet (chris and shawn) gotta love 'em, and I learned something to day... guess who also gets their hair cut there... Silas! No shit it's legit. Chris and I were talking about next years musical and we start talking about who we think would be best for beast and then he says Silas Langford... My jaw dropped and I asked him how he knew Silas, well apparently Shawn cuts his hair. SMALL WORLD! I had no idea!

Side note: Girls just because it's high priced does not mean it looks good. FYI Uggs are UGGLY, That's coming from a gay. So next time you go to put on a pair, PLEASE think twice before making a tacky footwear choice. As for TOMS... DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Well that's it for now, as always Stay Beautiful :) oh! before I forget Tyler and I are no longer talking :( oh well, give me a week and i'll be fine :P

No comments:

Post a Comment