WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break Boredom

So today's Monday and I've got ZERO plans for the rest of the week (God I'm so boring) Any way I was going to make this blog post Dakota Drama pt. 2, but instead I'll be talking about the people who have speical meaning in my life. (YES Jessie I will continue Dakota Drama) anyway time for the main event, let's see who's first.... how about.... My mom. My mom has always been a big part of my life, I don't know what my dad and I would do if she wasn't here; she's like the older sister I've always wanted!

Mitch Hewer is the next person on my list, While yes he is super hot and an extremely talented actor he also inspired me to become an actor without him I wouldn't be an actor today.

Next I.... DAVEY WAVEY!! It seems a little obsesive but I cant help myself, without Davey I would be another closet case stuck at home living an unhappy life.
Davey Wavey

Last but not least is my faithful reader Jessie Sanders :) If she didn't read my blog I would probably close the blog.


Now here's a funny video that I ran across

No comments:

Post a Comment