WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stories from Pac Sun

Ok so the past two days working at Pac Sun (at Tanger) have been a blast and I thought it would be fun to tell some of the stuff that's happened to me so far.

Let's see, my first day I was super scared, until I met Kayla, Veronica, and Brittney (who's last day is tomorrow T_T) They are some of the coolest/nicest/funniest people I have ever met. Kayla is exactly like Nez, Veronica is a bubbly goof, and Brittney is just a ditz :P

On my first day a little girl got lost in the store and her mom was really casual and almost unresponsive to the fact that her daughter was missing. Veronica was like "If that was my kid, I would have been ripping the store apart screaming and throwing a fit". Working with Kayla is soo much fun you have no idea. She gehtto boo! There were these one people that left the dressing room a mess. They had tried on like 7 pairs of  jeans, I think like 5 different shirts and didn't buy a single thing... I was soo pissed, I guess that's retail for you.

My second was pretty boring until this old lady came in and asked me and Kayla where the restrooms were at. Here's how the conversation went Lady "were are the restrooms at?" Kayla "they're across the street in this sort of nut shack" the old lady stares blankly Me (out of nowhere) "yeah, they sell nuts there!" me and Kayla could not stop laughing.

Well that's all that pretty much happened. I love retail. Stay Beautiful everyone :)

Pac Sun Promos: Girls Bullhead Flare and Bootcut jeans buy one get one free
                            Guys Bullhead Ridcon and Wilsher jeans buy one get one free
                            Graphic Tees buy one get one $10
                            Girls perfume 2 for $10
NEW PRODUCT: Wrangler jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment