WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My fun little trip to Eureka Springs

If you've been reading my tweets then you know most of this story, but if you haven't ro you've been in a coma here it is (It's kinda like a bunch of different stories that relate to each other, cramed into one). So as most of you know I'm in a band called By The Bay with Lindsey Wiskur. Well recently I've been looking for something more, so I decided to look up "open mic events" in the Ozarks and the first thing that popped up was a Eureka Springs music fest. I took a chance on it and found it to be pretty promissing. Before I continue I have to tell you a little tid-bit, I found a BOYFRIEND! (yay me btw his names Mike he's 19) So I asked my parents if I could go. They said I could, but they didn't want me to go alone (they were to busy to take me) so I asked if Mike could take me, after hours of pleding they said yes (I love it when I get my way) So Saturday rolls around and Mike and I head off to ES and on our way down I start playing the nervous game (probably not the best thing to do when someone"s driving lol) He starts doing the same back to me, then all of a sudden we drive over this HUGE pot hole and his hand slips and ends up on my... anyway lets just say it was one of those cute akward movie moments. A couple of hours pass an we arive in ES at the RV Park (we brought my parent's camper to save money) We finally get set up, just in time for it to start raining. So we ran inside as fast as we could; then we relised that were stuck inside with nothing to do until later that night. On the plus side we were FAR from bored (if you know what I mean lol) We decided to check out the shops downtown and I find a rather large Earth Bound (If you didn't know I'm obsessed with Earth Bound; it was 2 stories, I was in heaven) I was so proud of myself I only bought a ring and a braclet. Still with to kill we look around for a place to eat and we find this cute little mexican restraunt that had THE best mexican food I've ever tasted. Show time comes around (I went on at 11:30pm) and I was so nervous, but I ended up doing better than I thought I would. So this morning we woke up to pouring rain. We run outside to hook up the camper as fast as we could. We're soaking wet and cold, and I get the awsome idea to sneak up behind Mike and scare him... Well he ended up scaring the shit out of me and I was extremly pissed off, he hug's me and tells me he's sorry and then the most romantic thing in the world happens to me; we just start making out in the rain (not gonna lie, it was the best part of my weekend). Well that's pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed my post. As always stay beautiful.

This song pretty much sums up my entire weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment