WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's 4/20 LOL

So today I went to school... hehehe..... Anyways sorry I haven't really blogged much lately. I'm actually having a really good week. You see I was told by a friend that people really do read my blog! So I have been talking to this guy Mike... He's great, but sadly he's very hard for me to talk to without me wanting throw myself on him and... well you know lol. I really like him, the only thing holding me back is the fact that he's 19. The good thing is that this time he's gay. Still have a crush on *****. Oh well it probably won't ever happen. Before I forget Shout Out to Haleigh and Andie, thanks for the ride home. As always stay beautiful :)
This song is exactlly how I feel about my crush

No comments:

Post a Comment