WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Slam Poetry

So today in english my teacher told us that we were going to be starting a slam poetry unit. We are going to be writing later this week, but being to over achiever I am (haha I can't even type that with a straight face) I went ahead a wrote one. It's called In Your Face

In Your Face


Hey I have something to say and that something is
That I am gay
It makes me mad when I hear people say in the hallways
Hey look at that gay guy, lets make fun of him and call him names

FAGGOT! HOMO! QUEER!

And in return I would say
Yes I'm gay and yes I like dick, but just because I do DOES NOT mean I want your's!
Don't flatter yourself you prick
I may like a guy that's gay, straight, or bi
That doesn't mean I'm going to act on those feelings

Another thing I hear people say is
That's so gay
Well you know what, that's so teenage pizza-faced boy who can't get a girl to save his life

Girls love me for who I am and the way I was born
A word of advice
Girls HATE IT when their friends get hurt by people... like you
Keep in mind if you talk behind my back it put's you in the perfect position to
KISS MY ASS!
If you ever find yourself in love with a girl
Remember
Behind every girl is her
Gay


Well that's what I came up with. Feel free to comment and make sudjestions :) As always stay beautiful!

Awsome song!

1 comment: