WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Friday, April 1, 2011

Don't know what's goin on

I have been bored off my ass all week so forgive me if this blog post is awful. I have been thinking about a LOT of shit lately, stuff-stuff, like sex stuff. I know this is all very suprising coming from me but it's true. I just want to have sex because... well fuck I just REALLY want to have sex (Btw I'm not a virgin). In other news my grades are in the toilet, I'm STILL single, and... and... I really want to hug someone and cry for no reason. Also before I forget yesterday was the docudrama (a dramatic documentary on drunk driving) and I as I watched it I began to cry because all of the actor's and actress' were my friends and as the drama procceded there was buckets of fake blood every where and something in my head made me think it was real even though I knew it wasn't. It got me to thinking what if that really did happen to my friends what would I do without them (what would I do if I lost Dakota) after it was over I wanted give everyone a big hug, but of course I didn't cause they were covered in fake blood and I didn't want to get and on my white hoodie. It also made me relize how little I truly know my friends. So today I made a promissed myself that I would A) NEVER drink and drive and B) Get to know them better. Well that's all for today. Here's the song that's been playing in my head all week:

1 comment: