WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Old Flames

So I've recently came out to my ex-girlfriend Cory and when I told her she was totaly fine with it... until I put my foot in my mouth when she asked what gay sex was like... let's just say that she was really homophobic afterwards, but now she's come around and we're cool. Now that I've told you that story I can tell you this one, way back at the begining of that school year I called her a bitch, slut, or something like that. Anyway we got into a huge fight and we hated each other with a passion, then around the time I decided to give myself a tattoo (November or December I think) we started to talk again and now today we seem to be closer than ever. I guess it just goes to show you that people can change their minds and attitudes towards each other. Today in honors bio all we did was talk about random shit, we also found a link on http://www.breaktheillusion.com/ that took us to a peta website about going vegetarian and it even gives you FREE vegetarian starter kit (Recipies and other cool stuff) and being an ex-vegetarian (had to stop cause I lost to much weight) I decided to order one because I have resently put on a few pounds and I miss the life style (I had a lot more energy) Well that's pretty much it for today. Until next time, stay beautiful :)
before i forget here's an awsome song by a super awsome band (Also my all time favorite band) VersaEmerge

No comments:

Post a Comment