WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I've gone gaga for Gaga

Hello blog buddies! I've been reading a wonderful book called "Looking For Fame: The Life Of A Pop Princess Lady Gaga" Let me just say that i've never been more inspired musicaly by a person that I don't even know. I recently was left by Lindsey, though sad it may be, I still have hope for myself in the music industry. Anyway back to the book, I haven't even finished it and already I'm seeing what kind of artist I want to become. Behind all of the glits and glamore of a pop star, lies a truly down-to-earth woman. I respected Lady Gaga as an artist, but now I have respect  for her as a person. That's what I want from my future fans. I have multiple influences weither it's from Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Seirra Kusterbeck, or Cassidy Pope the biggest influence is from Lady Gaga and from this point forth it will remain this way. I know you'll probably never read this, but Lady Gaga you're an inspiration to me and always will be, I hope to meet you one day so that I can tell you this in person; thank you for being my muse. Your a beacon of light to all in an other-wise bleak world.



Lol here's todays song:



Darren Criss.... mmm so HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment