WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Summer Blog

So I figured that since schools out I might want to have an alternative blog format. So ALL this summer will be about is just sutff, like what ever comes to mind. That probably means a lot of the posts will be about Tyler XD... Anyway I'll still post with the old format as soon as the school year starts again. Now on to the good stuff :)

So this summer my main goal is spending time back in St. Louis with mainly Tyler, but also some of my other friends like Tori Burket and Mandy Spell. But all this won't be happening until mid-july. So leading up to that I'll probably be learning how to drive, cooking, looking for a job, watchingTV, summer school for 2 and a half weeks, and exercising. Well that pretty much all for this blog post, as always Stay Beautiful :)

Today's song is:

No comments:

Post a Comment