WELCOME

WELCOME all who read my blog. Hope you enjoy my posts!
Follow me on Twitter if you want: @TheSassAss

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Queer Bait

For all of the people who know or have heard of Austin Hargus.... Today in English he decided to call me a queer bait. Before I take this out of context let me give you a little back story. I walked into the computer lab a headed to my usual spot. I see a bag, not on, but by the chair. I assumed that someone had left it there from the previous class. I picked it up and moved it.... MOVED IT I did not throw it away from said chair. I sat down, logged on to the computer and began to work. Austin walks in and asks wel the hell are you doing, thats my seat didn't you see my bag!? To which I replied oh I'm sorry I didn't realize that was your bag. He then said oh yeah sure you fucking queer bait . To quote Oiser IS THAT RUDE OR WHAT?! Honestly I wasn't at all offended because he's a very uneducated individual. I actually feel sorry for him. If that's the only way he knows how to express his feelings then he probably has some serious issues that he need to work out. Needless to say Haleigh stood up for me and told Mrs. Jones. Thank you Haleigh, you're a good friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment